Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Monday August 2, 2010

Met one of my regular rotation girls for dinner at Tantalum in Long Beach. We met a a couple months ago on a pub crawl at a meetup.com event. We've been having some issues since she wanted to become my exclusive girlfriend and I told her I wasn't interested in being monogomous.

We decided to meet and talk since she has come to grips with my lifestyle. It was the result of our time together ending abruptly one day and not talking for about a week.

....Fast forward to the part of the conversation I wasn't happy with. Especially my response.

She decided she was cool with just hanging out for sex while she started dating others. She started going through her busy week, taking weekends of the table, and then stating that she went dancing other nights during the week. So Thursday worked for her. I said ok, but as I did this my mind instantly thought "Thursday is a good sarging night, I would rather do Monday or Wednesday". When she told me about her schedule those nights weren't good. So why did I end up agreeing to Thursday? I took a step back to my old ways of not standing up for myself and not wanting to ruffle the feathers at this point and just agreeing. What I should have said was "we can do Thursday this week, but Monday and Wednesday work better for me longer term." That would have been so easy. I'm going to revist this. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to lose a Fuck Buddy, but it needs to be on my terms as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment