Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Thursday, August 19, 2010

LMR - Twice now in 3 days

I've had a couple instances of LMR recently. I'm not sure where it's coming from, or if it's just a result of me being too much a pussy!

Sunday - I was at this meet up event at the park in Manhattan Beach. One of those Sunday concerts. I was doing my own thing for the first hour or so I was there. Relaxing on a blanket. Getting some sun. After the music started I wandered over to where the majority of the group was. I said "hi" to an older, in shape greek/italian milf that I seen before at some of the other meet-ups. She asked me to dance we ended up staying together body to body for the rest of the entire concert. We decided to go to the Purple Orchid Lounge in El Segundo after the dance ended to hang out. I laid out some sexual frames both at the park and at the bar. Once we were alone at the bar we had our hands all over each other, lots of kissing and groping. I set the frame that we were going back to her house. Pulled her outside...AND THEN BAM! She say's she wants to wait until the next time we get together. I act like it's no biggie and am cool with it and we part. What I should have done was get her in my car to listen to some music and escalated there.

Wednesday - Match date with a 41 yr old milf with fake tits. Her status on match said "seperated." Now I will make the case that anybody with a status of seperated on match is not looking to get into a new relationship. They are just getting out of an old one for god's sake. They want to have fun and get laid. So we meet at McKenna's, I run frames, we bounce to another bar called Khourey's, I escalate and kiss, run frames, place her hand on my erection over my jeans. I pull her to my car, more kissing, I suck on her tits...AND THEN BAM! She say's we'll meet earlier in the evening next week and have some fun at my place.

I need to figure this out. I am conveying "boyfriend material" and thus they want to wait, am I not seeing the signs and waiting too long to pull, or am I just not getting them comfortable enough with the idea of sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment