Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Her Frame was Stronger then Mine

I was out in Huntington Beach last night. Running some sets, one of the stops along the way was a hotel bar called Zimzala. I was with Decibel and we were talking to a 6 set of yoga intructors. I was talking to one with a European accent and we were vibing about Astrology and compatability of signs. I decided to run my naughty palm read on her. When I got to the "blowjob" line, she was completely offended and said I was out of line.

So what did I do? I said I was "joking" and that "obviously you didn't like my joke." I was basically making excuses for my behavior and being a pussy. I stopped talking to her and moved on.

What should I have done? I should have kept plowing. Igonored her comment and moved on to my next stack of material. This keeps me in control of the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment