Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Monday, August 16, 2010

Things To Come...

It's was an interesting Sunday. Not because I got laid or had some crazy sexcapade. It's about the potential of things to come. I had 3 sets in Huntington Beach Saturday night, and although I got 2 phone numbers out of the 3 sets, I didn't think it was a great night. I met a cougar from Chicago at Perq. She is married (I know, I'm going to hell), but was very caught up on conversation and the sexual frames and roleplaying we were doing in the bar. We exchanged numbers and I sent her a text around 1:30 am as the bar was closing. I didn't hear back and didn't think she was interested. But 16 hours later she sent me a message. Obviously she is interested in making something happen or she would have just ignored me. She is here until Thursday. I'm going to try and make something happen.

The other number was 2 set of 25 yr olds. I sent the same text as the bar was closing at 1:30 am. They actually called later that night but I couldn't get them to my place. We've been texting on Sunday and they brought up a 3-some. Maybe they're not serious, who knows. But there is a possibility.

So I guess the moral of the story is...give yourself as many options as possible. You will be surprised what can happen and where things will lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment