Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sticking Points

When you go out, make a list of a couple sticking points you want to work on and consciously keep them in your mind when you're working your sets. If you want to get better, you should never go out to do "pick up" without a few things to test, work out, and explore. It can be anything from body language, vocal tonality, openers, material stack, sexual frames, eye contact, kino, etc (you get the drift).

Here are a few of mine:
  • I still don't approach the turbo hotties (I still feel a little intimidated).
  • I am not opening enough sets each night (I want to average 3 sets per hour).
  • I have too many plutonic conversations and not pushing the sexual frames.
  • I feel bad when a girl gets offended by the sexual frames (I should be unapologetic and push through this).

So fellas, make a list and go out and methodically work on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment