Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Friday, May 28, 2010

Use meetup.com to practice your Social Skills, get SNL’s, and Day 2’s

In some of my previous lay reports, I have talked some of the hook-ups I’ve achieved through meetup.com social events. But I don’t write about ALL of my exploits, so let me officially relay the score. One SNL, one SNBJ (same night blow job), and a Day 2 BJ from these events.

But those are just the added benefits. The real reason I go to these events is to practice my approaches, work on my material stack, kino, and building social proof in a venue. Now granted it is much easier to go about this in this kind of setting versus a bar or club, but you have to learn to walk before you can run. There is an implied “social acceptance” when you attend these events and most people will automatically be nice to you.

So here are the types of groups I join – I do a search in my area (LA to OC) of the groups with the largest number of members, then I join the groups with the largest number of members, that focus on events such as happy hour, wine tasting, pub crawls, dancing, etc. Most of these groups have an official photographer that documents the activities, so often times you will find candid pics on the website after the event that you can look at to check out your body language, facial expressions, and how your fashion and style look.

I put together a few notes of openers I want to try, conversational threads I want to work on, kino, sexual frames, building social proof.

So here is how the evening goes:

• I dress a little bit better or slightly different then everyone else so I stand out.

• I arrive a little late, get situated, and pick out the girls I want to interact with.

• I start working the room, introducing myself, vibing and interacting with the targets, working on my material.

• I throw in a sexual frame into the conversation. Something like - “that’s a very mischevious grin. You have a sweet face but I detect a naughty side”.

• The ones that these frames go well with, I stay in there and continue the conversation, throw in more sexual frames (see my other posts for some of these routines) and see where it takes me. You’ll find that some will say they are married or have a BF to which I say “Ok, that means we need to be discrete” (note: say this in private, not if there are other people around listening). If the set is not hooking then I move onto to the next.

• After I have made some sort of connection, I always go for the phone number so that I have the opportunity to text them later. I’ll do this WAY before our conversation ends so that I have the # and still have the opportunity to build on that connection.

• I continue working the room and repeat. At the end of the night I’ll either try for the direct pull (which is a little tough because the girls don’t want to look like they are leaving with someone in front of the group) or text them or have them text me after the event ends. In SNL I got at one of these events a couple weeks ago in Newport Beach, I told the girl when she was leaving to “text me later if she wants me to stop by and tuck her in”. An hour later I get a text from her saying “I’m ready to be tucked in” and it was ON from that point.

*Disclaimer – I did have one girl complain to the event organizer at one of the events that I was hitting on every girl. So use a little discretion and don’t go too over the top with your interactions. They can kick you out of the group if people complain about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment