Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Field Report - Day 1

Ok, so I’ve been to 2 boot camps now, and have decided to change my focus from online game to cold approach pick-up. You don’t realize how spoiled you get with the online stuff until you go out to a bar or club and start interacting with females. I had decided that the month of April was going to be my sargefest, to figure out and start incorporating the SNL material I had learned from directly from Magic and Nick Quick. Material I have studied and want to incorporate:

• Magic
• Brad P
• Nick Quick (Adonis)
• Captain Jack

I’ve been out every night so far in April, I just haven’t had a chance to write the reports yet. Here is Day 1.

April 1, 2010
Mentally this day ended up being really fucking hard! It ends up for work; I had to fly to Oakland for the day. So I drag my ass out of bed at 3:45 am and up to LAX and out to Oakland. I spend the day up there and get back to LAX at 9:00 pm that night. I haven’t had a shower, my contact lenses are glued to my eyeballs from being in all day, and my mind is telling me just to go home and go to bed. I tell myself, “fuck it”, just start driving toward a venue and it will force me to get out there.

I’m by myself with no wing, so I decided on Foxfire Lounge in Anaheim Hills. I figure my first night of 30 in a row; I should go to Cougarville USA to kick it off with a bang. This place is known for its cougars, I would say the hottest girls in the place are in the 7-8 range, so it’s nothing like the LA scene or South Orange County.

Set #1 – 2 set, black and Hispanic girl from Tustin sitting at the bar. I stand next to them to order a drink. The bartender never comes so I sit there and talk to them for 10 minutes. I play with Hispanic girls hair, talk about cool places to hang out in LB, run naughty girl/nice girl, we talk fashion, I start a little kino, but they are kind of boring. I want to practice on more sets so I move on. Next time the SNL Frame will be – You two look like the wildest chicks in this place. You know how I tell? You’re both so quiet. That means you’re trouble.

Set #2 – 2 set at the end of the bar, blonde hairdresser and her friend. Both are a little chunky, but what the hell. I open with “what do I have to do to get a drink around here, take off my shirt?” She tells me I need to show more cleavage. I touch her hair and tell her “it’s really nice”, but not as nice as mine, read her palm and start this routine I learned from Nick in which the 3 major lines on the palm all have some sort of underlying sexual meaning. The 3 lines are life, love, and intellect. The life shows me that you’re very adventurous and live by your own set of rules; your love line tells me you’re a very romantic and giving person. You’re intellect tells me that you’re creative and you probably say really naughty things in bed. Now here is the money line. I point out a small line on her palm and tell her it is her blowjob line and its waaayyyy too short! She cracks up, loves this and we start talking blowjobs, why all girls think they are good at doing it, her technique with her wrist. I tell her we’re going to get married and she can give me a BJ every morning before work. Then she brings her friend in and asks me to read her palm. I don’t want to be a dancing monkey so I compare her finger lengths and go into a routine about testosterone and estrogen and how finger length can indicate what she has more of. They take my hand and measure from palm to the end of my finger tips and tell me that’s how long my cock is. At this point I’m thinking, holy shit! Maybe I can pull both girls. My enthusiasm was short lived as guys from everywhere were approaching these girls and I was having trouble keeping their attention. I’m wondering if I was too sexual and should have changed topics for a little while to get into that push/pull kind of a rhythm. Plus these girls were no prize either. In a regular club filled with top flight women I wouldn’t even look twice at these girls. I move on. Next time the SNL Frame will be – Get them to invest in the interaction more. Ask them what is awesome about them, what do you have going for you other than their looks?

Set #3 – 2 set on the smoking patio, a Hispanic and tall skanky blonde. I’ll call them Barslut #1 and Barslut #2. This ended up being my best set of the night with BS#1. I approach and ask them if “this is where the cool people hang out”. We banter a bit, I start some kino on BS#1, but they finish their cigarettes and go inside to look for their friends. I move on.

Set #4 – I see a blonde in a red dress (another bar slut) in the smoking area, we’ll call her Barslut #3. I say “hi” and she is immediately hanging all over me, arms around my shoulders like I am some prize. I tell her she looks like a naughty girl and I ask her what the wildest adventure she has had at this place. She says she can’t tell me the details but says it’s very X-rated. At this point I am envisioning her sucking my dick in my car over in the parking lot. While I was trying to come up with a good way to pull her out, she starts telling me I should buy her a drink and she tries to drag me to the bar. I’m thinking to myself, there is no way in hell I am buying this chick a fucking drink!! I mean maybe if she came out to my car and gave me a BJ I would come back in and get her a drink. Maybe not! Hmmm…but I don’t think I can tell her that. Honestly she is not even hot enough for me to be seen with back on the inside of the club so I eject and start on Set #5 (later I see her with a drink in her hand, all over some other guy). Next time the SNL Frame will be – I’m not going to buy you one drink, I’m going to by you 1000 drinks. But you have to earn it.

Set #5 – 3 set on smoking patio, ends up being BS #1 and two chubby chicks. I tell them I need a bodyguard from BS#3, BS #1 asks me to go dance with her. We’re out on the dance floor and she asks me if I’m gay? WTF? Ok, I guess it’s the way I dress and partly because of my vocal tonality, (which I am working on) it comes across this way, so I rub up against her and say “Yes, since I’m so gay it won’t bother you if I do this”. I asked her what made her think that and she said I was “too nice”. She drags me to the bar and wants me to buy her a drink. This is a red flag and I’m telling myself don’t do it – don’t do it. But I’m a pussy and I do it anyway. I buy her a fucking drink. While we’re standing there she asks what I’m looking for and if I’m looking just to hook up. Here is where my mind fucks with me again. I think that she wants to hear, “No..I’m not looking just to hook up” so I tell her I have no expectations. What she was probably doing was screening me to see if there was a possibility of getting laid. Next time the SNL Frame will be – I’m looking for an adventure. There are many different ways to make a connection with someone. Our bodies would fit together nicely.

A few minutes later I am back on the smoking patio with BS#1. She asks me again if I am looking for a cougar, am I just looking to hook up tonight, and she tells me that she has had 4 one night stands from this place. I don’t remember how I transitioned to the topic, but I wanted to hit on the 5 objections that women have in their mind with respect to hooking up I learned from the Nick Quick boot camp. 1) She doesn’t want to feel like a slut, 2) She doesn’t want to get an STD, 3) She doesn’t want to get pregnant, 4) She doesn’t want to be judged, and 5) She doesn’t want to be stalked. I tell her I am not judgmental and that if it makes her feel good then it’s cool. I tell her I get the vibe that she doesn’t worry about what other people think. Then I told a condom story which is planned to convey that I am a safe sex guy and she doesn’t have to worry about getting pregnant or any STD’s. This is where I fucked up. My old way of thinking came into play, so when she asked me if I was looking for a cougar I said no. Why did I say this when in fact that is exactly what I was looking for? My mind is conditioned to respond in a way that indicates I’m not looking to hook up because in my faulty way of thinking, that’s what I think girls want to hear. BS#1 asks me to go dance again and we go and dance and grind on each other. After the dance she goes to the bar to get another drink and asks me if I want one. I say “no”. Next time the SNL Frame will be – Older women really turn me on. They are so sexy the way they carry themselves and move their bodies.

Set #6 – Hispanic chick with big tits. She is sitting at a table and sees my walking by and opens me. She says, that girl you were with is dangerous (BS#1). I say what do you mean? And she goes into a rap about how she is a regular and leaves with a lot of guys (I’m thinking to myself, perfect because I want to fuck BS#1). We chat a little bit more about how often she comes here, the craziest shit she has seen go down at the place, etc. She tells me she has seen a girl blow a guy on the dance floor. Then I eject! Why why why?? She may have been DTF herself but I never gave myself the chance to find out. Next time the SNL Frame will be – I’m just a single guy here to get laid so thanks for the tip.

Set #7 – A Middle Eastern looking girl in the blue dress and her friend are laughing when I walk by. I stop and I ask who they are making fun of on the dance floor. I kino and touch her hair, she rubs my bald head and I run genie on her (this is a routine where I tell her she gets 3 wishes), show her the Long Beach handshake. Banter for a few minutes and then eject. I see her again out by the patio, she says I am following her, I call her a stalker. Not too happy with my performance here. Again, why did I net set a sexual frame like I have been taught? Next time the SNL Frame will be – When I run genie, I’m going to pick the 3 wishes for the girl. 1) You get multiple orgasms whenever you desire, 2)you and your family get to live forever (they can’t all be sexual), 3) and you get to secretly have sex with me tonight.

Back on the smoking patio with BS#1. She is telling me that she thinks she is too wild and crazy for me. This statement right there tells me that she was DTF, but throughout the night I wasn’t biting on the clues she was giving me. It’s about 12:30am and I’m trying to get her to come out to my car with me, but she wants to stay in the bar. Maybe I am being to blatant about it and need to give her some sort of plausible deniability. I tell her I have to leave soon, and she seems disappointed. We exchange phone numbers some hugs and a few pecks and I’m out of there. Next time the SNL Frame will be – I have this awesome CD that I want you to hear. Let’s go out to my car and listen to it. We can be discrete. You go first and I’ll come out 3 minutes later.

So what did I learn from this night? That there are subtle hints being dropped all the time be females and if you can recognize when this is happening, your success rate should increase dramatically. The BS#1 was down to fuck and was testing me to see if I was down and was going to be judgmental or not. I fell into my old trap of telling her what I think she wants to hear, rather than going with the sexual frame from the start and escalating it from there and going for the pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment