Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

SNL– 38 yr old pulls 22 yr old HB from the bar in Long Beach

So finally the pressure I have put on myself has subsided a little. I had been feeling off since I haven’t been able to do the bar/club pull since I had taken two boot camps (both were very good), one in February with Magic and the other in March with Nick Quick (Adonis). It seemed like it should have been so easy, especially since in relative terms, it seems so much easier getting the SNL through online dating. But I found the bar pull rather difficult. It could be my personality, partly which is influenced by a Mormon upbringing and the other part influenced by parents who are shy and fairly quiet. One would think by my age I would have this stuff handled, but I find it still haunts me.

The Long Beach Grand Prix was in town for the weekend. It’s Friday night and I’m at at the Auld Dubliner on Pine Street. I have an Irish buddy with me who is not part of the community but loves to go to Irish bars and drink, so it’s the perfect place. I live in downtown Long Beach so I can walk to all the major downtown hot spots from my pad. I have been experimenting with different looks, so I wore a beanie out tonight. I’ve noticed it gives girls a kind of artsy/surfer kind of vibe (even though I’m neither).

I’m on the patio and Hb22 comes out to smoke. She is black, 5'4", probably 100 lbs and she is wearing a short mini-skirt. Later I would find out that she was a school teacher. She is closer to my friend at this point so they start some idle chit chat for a few minutes and she leaves and goes back inside. 20 minutes later she comes back out with her friend. My buddy starts talking to her friend. I’m smoking this electronic cigarette where the tip lights up blue when you inhale. I’ve found this gadget is a great way to get opened by girls, and I buy the flavored cartridges with no nicotine so I’m not fucking up my lungs. She asks me about it. This starts a conversation for about 90 minutes so I won’t get into all of it here, but I was rolling back and forth between normal stuff (work, hobbies, interests, etc) and very sexual stuff. I’ve been working on setting these frames the past couple months. You might recognize some of the stuff from some of my other posts.

Here are the sexual frames I set during the conversation (and then I would go back to normal convo stuff which I don’t list below):

CtV: “You look like a nice girl with a serious hidden naughty side”.

Hb22: “OMG, if you only knew!”

10 minutes later…I read her palm. I show her the 3 lines on her palm, life, love, and intellect. I tell her that “her life lines means she is a very adventurous person and lives by her own set of rules, her love line shows me she is a very romantic and giving person, her intellect shows me she is creative and probably says very naughty things in the bedroom. And you see this small line here. It’s your blowjob line and its way too short”.

15 minutes later…She rubs my bald head like I am a genie and she will get 3 wishes. I tell her the 3 wishes she gets are “multiple orgasms whenever she wants, her and her family gets to live forever, and she gets to have mind blowing sex with me tonight”.

Later in the conversation (as I’m discretely rubbing her lower back just above her ass crack)…

CtV: “Tell me a secret”.

Hb22: “I can’t tell you. You might get the wrong impression about me” (when I hear this, it means she is trying to subtly say she wants to be naughty without coming right out and saying it).

I tried for the pull here. I told her “we can get out of here for a little while and go on an adventure”. I could tell he was thinking about it for a little bit, but she ultimately said no, that. she couldn’t leave her friend.

Two girls come out to the patio. They dig my blue cigarette and start a conversation. Before I know it one of them touching me is asking me to pose in pictures with them. I totally ignore Hb22 for a couple minutes (in hindsight I think this gave me huge social proof and allowed my 2nd pull attempt to be successful).

Later in the conversation…

CtV: “Do you know the naughty things I would be doing to you if we weren’t in a bar right now”?

Hb22: “No, tell me”.

CtV (whispering): “I would kiss my way from your knees up your thigh all the way to your wet pussy”.

Later in the conversation…

I tell her I’m going to tell her a secret, and I get real close up into her ear and instead kiss and suck her ear for a few seconds (she hears this and closes her eyes and bites her upper lip).

Here is where I go for the pull the 2nd time…

CtV: “We need to be discrete so your friend won’t find out. My friend will keep her company while we’re gone”.

Hb22: “I don’t know. I want to but..”

CtV (I hold her hand and say to her friend): Don’t we make a cute couple? Can I borrow her for a sec? Her friend says “sure” and we walk out of the bar.

As we’re walking I’m thinking to myself that I need to keep her occupied until we get to my place. I decide to play 20 questions as we’re walking to my place. No sexual questions though. I ask her about her most embarrassing moment, what she wanted to be when she was a little girl..stuff like that. Twice as we were walking to me place she says “this is so bad, I can’t leave my friend like this”. The first time I reassured her that my friend was cool and was going to entertain her friend. The second time I pretended like I didn’t hear her and just kept going with the questions. We start making out in the elevator on the way up to my place. We walk in to my place and she jumps on my and wraps her legs around me. From there it was on! I have to admit it wasn’t my best performance. I was tired from being out all day in the sun and I had been drinking. I went through periods of being totally hard and then it would slip out and it would be soft again. Fuck that sucks. I couldn’t get her to blow me either so that didn’t help. It doesn’t happen to me often but it sucks it when it does. 30 minutes later we are walking back to the bar. It was kind of quiet. It’s funny how you run out of things to say after you’ve been laid. I chilled with my bud, her, and her friend until the bar closed a little while later.

So what did I learn?:

*You don’t need to kiss or make-out in the venue to amp up the sexual vibe

*It was great to have a wing to occupy her friend and help with logistics (even though he had no idea what happened until I told him later that night after we parted ways with the girls)

*The social proof from the other girls helped push the interaction to the level I needed for the pull

*Don’t give up. It would have been easy to move to another set after the first pull attempt failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment