Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My 2nd Bootcamp w/ Nick Quick in Vegas


It's my birthday weekend and I decided to go to Vegas to hang with my best bud since junior high school. He was having some recent problems with women so I thought a bootcamp would be the perfect present to try and help him change his life. I had just taken a bootcamp with Magic, so I wasn't looking for another one so soon. But Nick made me an offer I couldn't refuse so we both ended up taking the bootcamp over the weekend.

This bootcamp triggered a light bulb to go off in my head about what it takes to get a SNL. I am a firm believer that there is a style out there that is suitable for everyone and my particular style is to be a little more subtle, not a high energy dancing monkey, and conveys sexuality. So the way that you do this is to set sexual frames. Sexual frames provide a context and focus for your thoughts and actions, and convey to your target that you are a sexual person. The key is to figure out how to calibrate properly, combining the sexual frames with regular conversation. I have to admit, that during the bootcamp my calibration was horrible. I would go in and be sexual sexual sexual, thinking I had to pull the girl in 5 minutes, with no regular conversation peppered into the mix. I had no pulls from the field, although I was able to pull an online hottie that weekend using some of the techniques I learned.

Openers:

(The openers from the bootcamp are used to set a sexual frame right from the start)

*Hi! Why are girls from Vegas so fucking wild?

*Hi! You look like a really nice girl, but I detect a serious naughty side.

Find out Logistics:

(Determining logistics will help you figure out whether a SNL is probable for the evening. If it isn't, get the girls phone number and move on.)

1) Who are you here with?

2) How do you know each other?

3) How did you get here?

4) What are your plans for later?

5) What time do you have to wake up in the morning?

Escalate:

(How to physically compel the girl to submit to the framing)

1) Talk to her

2) Turn her away from her friends

3) Move her a little farther away from friends (10' or so)

4) Take her out of sight of her friends

5) Grab her hand and pull her out of the bar

Objections:

(These 5 objections need to be overcome to get the girl comfortable enough to have sex with you that night. You can tell stories and make statements in your interaction that will alleviate these concerns).

1) She does not want to get pregnant

2) She does not want to get an STD

3) She does not want to feel like she is being judged

4) No chance of a relationship in the future

5) She wants to make sure you won't stalk her

Kino:

(Getting physical with the girl during the interaction. One interesting thing you will notice is missing is that there is no kissing. The SNL bootcamp does not advocate kissing in the venue because it allows the girl to release the sexual tension that had been built up during the interaction).

*Touch her shoulder

*Put her hands on you

*Discrete hand holding

*Lolipop Kiss (You go in for the kiss and at the last minute you go right to her ear and say "sucker"

*Ass smack

So this bootcamp has set a foundation for my personal training and how I go about interacting with girls in bars in clubs. Stay tuned to find out how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment