Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

POF Lay Report - My Birthday Weekend in Vegas

I went to Vegas to celebrate my birthday and get some SNL training from Nick Quick. I had set up a couple "meet & greets" with some girls online. I met one Friday morning for coffee, she flaked on me later that night, so I used some erotic texting to get her in the mood for Saturday night. The report below goes through all the details.

Before I came to Vegas, I emailed a few girls from POF letting them know I was coming to Vegas and it would be cool to get together and hang out. I ended up meeting one of these girls Friday Mar 12 in the morning for coffee. We talked for about an hour, took a walk around the playground, held hands, kissed, pushed the kino with a lot of fully body contact and groping, and I suggested we go back to her place and hang before she had to leave for work, but I couldn’t get her to accept the offer. I told her I was going to a “dating seminar” later that evening (hooked up with Nick Quick) and maybe we could hang out afterward. I sent her a text after our Friday night session ended:

Me (Mar 13, 2:15 am): Hey sleepy head. Before I get comfy I can still come tuck you in.

Her (Mar 13, 2:17 am): I know..but I am pretty much in already. So I must say good nite lovely..

Her (Mar 13, 7:10 am): Sorry about last night. I would have been no good to you. I was tired but more then that I had way too much to drink!

Since I was unsuccessful getting together with her Friday night, I decided to go for broke and try some of the Nancy Friday stuff we talked about during our day session and I had used previously before (see my other posts). I found some pages of “My Secret Garden” online and started typing in some of the erotic stuff word for word and sending them as text messages as you will read below.

Me (Mar 13, 12:28 pm): It will be dark when I get there. You will be completely turned on when I arrive because you have been touching yourself all night with anticipation.

Her (Mar 13, 12:29 pm): Was this message meant for me?

Me (Mar 13, 12:29 pm): I walk in and lay next to you on the bed, and start rubbing your shoulders & lower back, working my way down to your ass, as my hand starts rubbing your thigh

Me (Mar 13, 12:30 pm): You turn over and feel my hard cock pressing against your stomach. You kiss me hard as I fondle your breasts, and we begin sucking on each others tongues.

Me (Mar 13, 12:30 pm): Yes...

Her (Mar 13, 12:31 pm): Wow..really?

Me (Mar 13, 12:31 pm): You kiss your way down my chest, to my navel, and lick the head of my cock, as you feel it growing bigger in your mouth. You love my cock and how good it tastes

Me (Mar 13, 12:32 pm): You are so hot now, you can barely stand it, as your pussy drips wet, throbbing and twitching with anticipation.

Her (Mar 13, 12:32 pm): Ok.. So now that I am completely turned on and a bit surprised by the aggression.. You just threw me off center

Me (Mar 13, 12:33 pm): That's a little glimpse for you of what might have happened last night...

Her (Mar 13, 12:33 pm): Where is this coming from?

Me (Mar 13, 12:35 pm): its coming from inside my head :)

Her (Mar 13, 12:35 pm): Shoot. I am so wet right now you are a very naughty boy!

Me (Mar 13, 12:37 pm): I am with the right person...

Her (Mar 13, 12:37 pm): So are you saying I've missed my opportunity? Ok.. I have to go Masterbate now.. What am I gonna do with my kid:-@

Her (Mar 13, 12:38 pm): Both of them?

Her (Mar 13, 12:40 pm): Ok so I am not wearing underware right now and my Thighs are wet! Thanks Mr.

Me (Mar 13, 12:41 pm): The little head does the physical labor, the big head sits behind a desk and is the mastermind behind the operation.

Her (Mar 13, 12:42 pm): LOVES IT!

Her (Mar 13, 5:30 pm): Whatcha doin?

Me (Mar 13, 5:41 pm): We're still in the session. Don't make any plans around what I have going tonight. Its not looking good for me getting free any earlier then last night.

Me (Mar 13, 5:41 pm): You're still sexy :)

Her (Mar 13, 5:48 pm): Well lets just say when and if you make that call you wont be dissapointed. Bxxxx is spending the night at a friends. So when your out with your boys having your "group therapy" there is a sexy hot Woman alone in her bed!

Me (Mar 14, 3:22 am): If you're still up for company I would love to come see you.

Her (Mar 14, 3:23 am): I would love that as well. Where are you?

Me (Mar 14, 3:24 am): Just getting ready to leave the strip. Can you text me your address?

Her (Mar 14, 3:25 am): 821 xxxxxx Ln. Lv Nv 89144

Me (Mar 14, 3:28 am): Be there soon.

Her (Mar 14, 3:28 am): BTW my little one is here. Asleep of course. He couldnt bear to leave Mommy tonight. It is no problem. Just wanted you to know. Do have to take you friend home first?

Me (Mar 14, 3:31 am): No worries.

Her (Mar 14, 3:23 am): :)

Her (Mar 14, 3:33 am): Oh my address plaque on the garage, the bulb is out a bit hard to see but the porch light is on.

Me (Mar 14, 3:33 am): Ok.

Her (Mar 14, 4:06 am): Have you left yet?

Me (Mar 14, 4:06 am): Yes..I'm 5 mins away

Her (Mar 14, 4:07 am): :)

Her (Mar 14, 5:09 am): Thank You;-) I had a lovely very early morning! Smiles on my face:-) kisses.

Her (Mar 14, 5:13 am): Drive safe.

Me (Mar 14, 5:17 am): I will hun.

Her (Mar 14, 7:31 am): Wow! sort of can't stop thinking about you and a few hours ago:-*

While we were laying on the bed chilling after our hot sex session, I asked her what it was that motivated her to invite me over. She said she had been wet all day long from the erotic text messages I had sent her and couldn’t stop thinking about having sex with me after she read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment