Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

SNL – Asian “Tila Tequila” like MILF in Orange County

This learning process is really fascinating. A lot of nights I get dressed up, go out, convince myself that there are no good sets to open, talk to 1 or 2 people, and go home feeling bad that I didn’t push myself harder. In fact I went out earlier in the week and sat at the bar and didn’t speak to anyone for the first hour. Other nights everything just seems to click and from the first set I’m in the “zone”. It’s been a week since my cold approach SNL (See my other post “SNL– 38 yr old pulls 22 yr old HB from the bar in Long Beach”). I didn’t think the next one would come so fast, but it did. Maybe its luck, maybe it’s some of the skills I’ve been learning. It’s probably a little bit of both. Here are the highlights of the evening…

It’s Friday night and my buddy and I decide to start at the District in Tustin. It’s a fairly new shopping center with a couple bars situated right next to each other. We start at a sushi place called “RA” with a beer and appetizer and I look around for anything that might look interesting. I see two “OC Housewife” looking blondes sitting at the bar with their backs to the crowd acting like they aren’t interested in talking to anyone. I walk by on the way back from the bathroom and the only thing I come up with to say is I tell them they are “adorable”. The look up at me and say “thanks” and then look back down at their cell phones. I keep walking as I’m thinking why I didn’t stay and chat, but they seemed so uninterested in what I had to say so I just basically blew myself out. We stay for a few more minutes and decide to see what’s going on at the Irish bar next door.

I’m at the bar ordering a drink and this Asian chick with fake tits and blonde streaks in her hair steps up to the bar right next to me and orders a Jack and Coke. She is wearing blue jeans with black boots up to her knees and a low cut top that shows off her boobs. She looks like a not as hot, watered down version of Tila Tequila. I open her and find out she is here with co-workers for Happy Hour.

Our “normal” conversation throughout the night consisted of college, sports, dancing, her kids (yes she has 2), birthdays (I find out she is 39), co-workers, occupations, plus I challenged her to thumb wrestling.

I’ve been working on incorporating Sexual Frames into my conversations. So the way my interactions have been going is – Opener, conversation, sexual frame, kino, conversation, kino, sexual frame, conversation, kino, pull attempt,etc, etc.

The sexual frames/innuendo/kino tonight consisted of (I tried to put them in order):

*You look like a nice girl with a serious hidden naughty side

*You have a very mischievous grin

*The Palm Reading Blow Job Line (see other reports for the routine)

*Touch her hair

*Genie - rub my head for 3 wishes (see other reports for the routine)

*Discretely touch her lower back

*Do you give good back rubs? Show me on my hand.

*Smell her perfume and playfully bite her neck

*Lightly tugged on the back of her hair right at the roots

*Saying to her “Do you know the naughty things I would be doing to you if we weren’t in a bar right now?”

*Telling her “I am going to tell you a secret”. I get up real close to her ear and instead I lightly lick and suck on her earlobe. Then I ask her “what did you think of that secret?” Then I said “I bet that made you wet.”

*I discretely placed her hand on my crotch when we were sitting on the patio

*Her rubbing my chest over my shirt

*I gave her some soft short kisses on the check and a couple quick ones on the lips

We spent about 3 hours getting to know each other at this bar. Half the time it was in the bar and the other half was outside on the patio. On the patio we ended up sitting with one of her co-workers/girlfriends who was a chubby troll like creature. Damn, even I couldn’t ask my buddy to jump on that grenade! I think she was a little pissed that my buddy wasn’t into her so I tried to keep her as entertained as possible while working on HbAsian. We exchanged phone numbers about 30 minutes into the interaction and talked about having lunch the next day about 2 hours in. I think this part was an important “time bridge” (credit Captain Jack) which subconsciously implied that we would get together another time in the future. I tried my first pull attempt halfway through our interaction by saying “let’s get out of here for a little bit”. She asked where we were going to go and I said “on an adventure”. She said she couldn’t leave her girlfriend so we ended up continuing to chill on the patio. Finally around 11:30 her “troll” friend wanted to leave so I told her to text me later and we could get together. Here is the text stream:

HbAsian (11:40): Damn your kisses are hot

CtV (11:41): You have me so turned on babe…

HbAsian (11:42): Mmmm yummy

CtV (11:50): I know…

HbAsian (11:51): Can’t wait to kiss your body

CtV (11:55): What part are you going to kiss first??

HbAsian (11:57): Your neck right behind your ears

CtV (11:59): Not fair. I’m going to tug on your hair right above your neck…

HbAsian (12:01): Then your chest…down your stomach

CtV (12:04): If you keep texting these things I’m going to have to come do naughty things to u

HbAsian (12:05): Prove it

CtV (12:06): Give me your address…

HbAsian (12:08): Haha. Really?

CtV (12:09): Yes…if you’re brave enough

HbAsian (12:12): ### Pxxxx, Irvine 92620

CtV (12:14): Is that the entire address or is there a unit number as well??

HbAsian (12:15): No unit number. It’s all the way by the Great Park. Are u sure? I can wait until tomorrow.

CtV (12:17): I’ll be there soon…

HbAsian (12:18): Call when you get close

HbAsian (12:20): My place is new so it may not show up on gps. Put in #### pxxxx if it doesn’t

So I get to her place around 12:45 and she is already in her pajama bottoms and a tank top. Her and her troll friend are sitting on the balcony smoking when I walk up. She answers the door and gives me a mini tour of the place. She leads me into the bedroom and tells me she’ll be right back and goes out to talk to her friend. She comes back in and I’m sitting on the bed. She pushes me to my back and straddles me. The pajama bottoms she had on had this little button flap on the back. I don’t really know how to describe it other then in those old western movies there is a guy walking around in long johns with a button up flap on the back. Bad mental image I know! I slid my hands underneath and grabbed her ass. I was thinking “I don’t even need to take her pajama bottoms off to have sex with her! I could just bend her over and unbutton the flap. I toyed with the idea in my head but ultimately decided I wanted to see her completely naked so I took off her tank top and pajamas. She ended up pretty good in bed, gave me a great bj, and let me titty fuck her at the end. The whole time we were having sex I was thinking “can her friend hear us? I wonder if I should try and invite her in and try for a 3-some.” I chickened out for a couple reasons (#1 being the most important deciding factor). #1 – Her friend was really ugly, and #2 - I didn’t want to spoil what was happening at the moment. So we finish and by this point it’s about 1:30 am so I tell her I have to go back to the bar to pick up my friend. I asked her what it was that made her want to invite me over and she says "it's when I told her a "secret" in her ear (which is me kissing and sucking on her ear lobe) and when I wes tugging on her hair." *Mental note* and good to know for the future. We part ways and I jump back in my car and drive back to the bar as I ponder what just happened tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment