Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My First Boot Camp

I attended the SNL seminar in January put on by Casanova Crew, and Magic really stuck out in the crowd, and his demonstration of incorporating kino almost immediately in an interaction made a lot of sense to me. I decided to take the plunge and attend my first boot camp. I went the first weekend in February.

Bootcamp w/Magic

Friday - 9 pm to 2 am:

The boot camp was 3 days and started at the Standard Hotel Rooftop in LA. We started in a quiet area where Magic got to know each one of his students a little bit, our strengths and weaknesses, and our motivations for taking the boot camp. My motivation was to decrease my anxiety and develop more self confidence with approaching 9’s and 10’s. When I’m in a conversation with women of this caliber, I feel like I have nothing interesting to say.

Then it was out to open sets so Magic could observe and develop a game plan for the rest of the weekend. I was nervous, my mind went blank, and I got blown out immediately in my first couple sets. It’s funny because this took a lot of the pressure off for the rest of the evening. We went back to a quiet area and identified my weak points and where I was floundering. They were vocal tonality, energy level, and getting comfortable touching the women I was speaking to. We worked on each of these things and then it was back out to open sets. Here is a little synopsis of my openers and transition: “Hey guys. You look like you’re causing trouble. What’s going on? I’m CtV.” (As I’m speaking I notice their hair and touch the back of it right beneath the neck). “You have really nice hair. It’s not as nice as mine, but it’s still pretty good” (I’m bald so this is meant as a joke). “Are you local? This is my first time at the Standard. I f**king love this place. You can’t beat the 360 degree view of the city.” (As I’m talking I’m touching their shoulder, arm, etc). Now here is where I improvised a little bit (Magic didn’t tell me to do this). I pretend like I notice their perfume and smell it as I get my face in their neck. “That smells great. Can I smell it again?” (This time I kiss her neck). “It tastes really good too.” Then I ask them to guess what cologne I’m wearing so they can get close up in my neck.

I got more comfortable as the night went on, but still felt uneasy in the interactions because I was thinking about the things I was trying to improve on. At the end of the evening Magic downloaded me with his observations of both the good and the bad things I was doing in the sets, and how we were going to work on those for the rest of the weekend.

Saturday – 2 pm to 2 am:

Started the session with a revisit of the previous evening, then moved into vocal projection and tonality, your presence in the venue (being in a good state, body language, walking slow, making eye contact), kino (smiling, touching, giving compliments, going for the kiss, bouncing for an insta-date), storytelling, inner game (Discovering what am I passionate about), fashion, and becoming emotionally invested in what you’re saying.

The group took a vote and decided to go back to the Standard Rooftop again since it was so target rich full of sets. Honestly I found it difficult to implement a lot of the things I had learned so far. I was still nervous and trying to keep everything straight in my head (voice projection, energy, kino, and trying to think about the next thing to say in the conversation). I realized that I’m going to have to work on it in steps, small chunks at a time. But Magic did push me. He pushed me hard. I approached 1 sets, 2 sets, 3 sets, a group of 7 girls (where they were all sitting in chairs and I came and sat down Indian style and engaged the whole group in conversation). I touched their hair, touched their neck, read their palm, held their hand, hugged them, kissed them on the cheek, let them rub my bald head like a genie and ask for 3 wishes (to which one girl said she wanted “3 orgasms”). I definitely pushed past my comfort zone and for the first time felt the adreline rush of approaching set after set after set. I didn’t get any make out sessions at the venue, but my eyes were definitely opened as to what it takes to get there.

Sunday – 2pm to 11 pm:

We spent the first part of the session discussing the events of the previous evening. We then worked on conversational exercises, building a social circle, 3-somes, sex with friends, managing multiple relationships, phone and text game, and put together a road map for the future. Here is what I committed to myself to work on (I’m sharing this with the forum to help reinforce to myself internally the commitment I made): 1) Work on my tonality. Join a speech class, take voice lessons. 2) Sit down and put together a plan for each nights approach. 3) Make a list of venues that are target rich with girls 4) Continuously work on conversational skills. 5) Watch Western movies and imitate the body language of the hero 6) Read the book “Love Signals” and watch real couples interact 1 x week 7) Build my social circle – say hello and chat with groups (including males) in bars 8) When working on my game, try something for 20 nights, if it doesn’t work 5 consecutive times, try something else.

So what did I learn, realize, and gain from the boot camp? First and foremost, there is no overnight cure to improving your weaknesses. It will take dedication and hard work and a true commitment to yourself to make it happen. Magic gave me the tools and the road map to make this happen. It was very apparent that he is passionate about coaching others and takes a vested interest in a student’s success. I would highly recommend him to anybody out there that is looking for guidance and is looking for something more than the canned openers and other “flash game” material that is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment