Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Story

I officially started my journey at the beginning of 2010. I have had some good success dating in the past, but made a New Year’s resolution to improve my social interaction skills in bars and clubs.

I am new to the PUA community and I am excited to be here. I got a late start, I was married in my 20's, then I focused on my education and career into my 30's. That leads me to now. My dream is to be come fantastically good at this before I turn 40.

My nickname comes from the movie “Con Air”. Tons of people have told me I look like the John Malkovich character in that movie, so I thought I would bring it back to life.




You see, I am the guy that always runs out of things to say to a girl after the first couple minutes. I'm not sure why I have never been that great socially. Perhaps it's because I wa raised in a household with really quiet parents and a strict religous upbringing.

I am the guy that never gets the girls I really want, but settled for the ones that liked me. I am self conscious about my looks, the way I talk, and of other peoples perception of me. I am going to change that.

I am not an expert in this stuff, but whenever I set my mind to something, I pour my heart and soul into it. I hope to share what I am currently learning with others in my same situation.

My pledge to the readers is that I will always be honest and upfront about my odyssey and adventures. I am not here to try and impress anyone, but to chronicle my journey, share it with you, and provide feedback from the community that we can all learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment