Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

LR: 3 girls-1 nite. The good, the bad, and the ugly

So here are the highlights from my crazy weekend. Before you read this I have to admit that all 3 girls are in the 5 to 6 range as far as looks goes. So they won’t be competing in any beauty contests anytime soon!!

I went out Thursday and Friday night in O.C. Thursday night I went to Cabo Cantina in Newport Beach and then to the Quiet Woman in Corona del Mar. I got one solid number (texted that night), but couldn’t seal the SNL, but have a Day 2 planned for this week (she is really hot and not one of the three I refer to in this report).

Friday night I started at a sports bar in Costa Mesa with some buddies watching the Laker game. Then we moved on to a trendy spot up the street called Mesa Lounge. Walked in and stopped at the patio with my buddy to smoke. I noticed an older artsy hippie looking gal sitting out there by herself smoking. She turned out to be French so I’ll call her HbFrenchie. I can’t remember exactly what I said, but we chatted about my blue cigarettes, I touched her quite a bit, I made a few naughty innuendos, we exchanged numbers by me sending her a text message, and then I moved on to work the Mesa bar area. There were a lot of hot girls there, but I didn’t open too many sets. I guess it was because they were all mixed sets and I haven’t gotten comfortable with this part of the game yet. I still need some work on winning over the guys in the mixed set. We went to a bar next door and I layed the groundwork for a SNL with a hairstylist, but she got pulled out at closing time by her friend and she didn’t respond to me texts. I also tried to get HbFrenchie to come to my place. It was a no-go. Here are the texts between me and her on Friday night because they become relevant on Saturday. Here they are (she doesn’t have the best English):


HbFrenchie (April 30, 11:17pm): Hi nice to meet u. A### French girl

CtV (11:23): You too.

HbFrenchie (11:26): R u bored honey

CtV (11:29): Are you going to entertain me??

HbFrenchie (11:30): Yes or no

CtV (11:32): Yes

HbFrenchie (11:33): I was sure! I left from there

HbFrenchie (11:42): Did I bother u

CtV (11:46): Not at all. What are you doing?

HbFrenchie (11:50): Different place my friend like place at Newport more quiet

CtV (12:09): We were in Newport last night…the Quiet Woman.

HbFrenchie (12:20): Villa nova! Did I miss u

CtV (1:23): No. You didn’t miss me. You’ll be in Long Beach later right??

HbFrenchie (2:29): Honey am little bit drunk I cant drive

CtV (2:32): Hmm. Want me to come to your place??

HbFrenchie (2:33): Did u met a girl

CtV (2:36): I’m just dropping my friend off at his car in Costa Mesa.

HbFrenchie (2:43): Am sleeping I cant

So I just go home and go to bed.

Saturday turned out to be a crazy day and night. I ended up with 2 lays and 1 BJ by 3 different girls and no sleep. Saturday afternoon a girl from match.com came over under the premise of smoking some hookah and having a drink. She was visibly nervous when she arrived (she was wearing Gucci sunglasses - HbSunglasses), so I figured that since the underlying emails and texts were of a sexual nature, that I should just work on getting her comfortable. So I did lots of conversational material on my background, job, how ended up here in SoCal, favorite local places to hang, etc. I sprinkled in the Blowjob Line Palm read, my Genie bit, and palm massage (backrub). I stood up and had her show me the butt massage, turned around and put her hand on crotch, unzipped and it was “on”.

At 5:30 I head for a pub crawl that was organized my meetup.com If anyone hasn’t checked this out, I would highly recommend it for practicing social proof. Meetup.com consists of a bunch of groups in your particular area that get together based on mutual interests. I sign up for the social/drinking groups that have lots of members. I’ve been to a few of these events, there are always girls there – some hot, some not, but it’s a great venue for “working the room” going from set to set.

I decided since I just got laid that I was just going to go there to “practice” social proof. There is a decent mix of people there. The girls are mostly in their 30’s and 40’s. There are 4 bars on the crawl, so I get to work getting to know the girls and a couple of the dudes. I’m dressed totally different from everyone else with my black beanie and “rocker style” jacket with a t-shirt underneath. As I am meeting the girls, I start peppering in the sexual frames, being flirty, touching them, and getting to know several throughout the night. Fast forward to the last bar of the evening. We started the crawl about 6:00 and now its 11:30. My horniness has come back and I have a few targets in mind. My favorite of the bunch is pretty wasted at this point (she spilled her drink on me) and is being taken care of by her friends. Another target is married and has been flirting with me. I hint that we can discretely slip away to my place and I can tell she is intrigued by the notion, but don’t get the sense that it’s going to happen.

So this chubby chick with huge tits is standing by me and I haven’t spoken to her all night. I figure seeing those huge tits are better than going home alone so we exchange numbers. My default move when I get a number is to just send her a text message so she has my number as well. We’re standing with a group talking about these chocolate martinis they are drinking and we have the following secret text conversation:

CtV (11:26 pm): Hi

HbTitties (11:28): Hi r u ready 4 dessert?

CtV (11:30): Yes. Are you??

HbTitties (11:42): Always

CtV (11:45): Wait for me outside

HbTitties (11:48): Maybe if u’re lucky

So we meet outside and start walking toward my place. I am actually a little embarrassed walking into my building and I hope nobody sees me. We get to my pad, I get her top off and play with her titties and settle in for a BJ. She told me she was on her period which is fine by me because she is definitely not my type. We finish and she leaves around 12:30 am.

At around 3:00 am I get a call from HbFrenchie from Friday night. We had been texting throughout the evening and she says she is coming over. Here is the text conversation from Saturday:

HbFrenchie (May 1, 9:49pm): Hi baby

CtV (9:55): What’s up hot stuff??

HbFrenchie (9:56): What r u doing tonight?

CtV (10:04): I’m out in Long Beach right now. What are you doing??

HbFrenchie (10:06): Am having dinner

CtV (10:10) You’re welcome to come over later

HbFrenchie (10:12): Let me think!

HbFrenchie (10:30): Where do u live send me ur address

HbFrenchie (10:40): Do u change ur mind

CtV (10:44): No. When can you be here??

HbFrenchie (10:46): In two hour send me where u live

CtV (10:49): #### ##### ## Long Beach 90802

HbFrenchie (10:55): When I am there ill call u

CtV (10:59): Ok

HbFrenchie (11:15): Do u have something to drink

So HbFrenchie ended up being really fun. From the minute she walked in it was on and we got right to it. She kept saying “We” ‘We” (that means “Yes” in French) over and over while she was riding me. That was kinda cool. I’ve never heard that before!!

After sex debrief with the 3 girls from Saturday (I ask them what is was that compelled them to have sex with me):

HbSunglasses: She said it was on from my first email in which I told her I detected a hidden naughty side.

HbTitties: She said she had been watching me all night with the other girls and thought I was really cute.

HbFrenchie: She said she hadn’t had sex in 2 months and when I was touching her lower back on the smoking patio she couldn’t stop thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment