Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Friday, September 3, 2010

Last Night in Orange County

I'm sitting here this morning trying to focus on getting my work complete before the labr day holiday weekend kicks in. I was looking in the mirror when I woke up and I still had pink lipstick smudged all over my face from last night.

I started the night with a meet-up happy hour event at RA at the District in Tustin. Not a big turn out and I'm glad I had other plans later in the evening.

The next stop was a seminar on gaming 9's & 10's that was taking place in Irvine. I had never met the group that was putting it on, so I didn't know what to expect. It started at 8 pm and went to 11:00 pm. They seem like decent guys, pretty basic stuff and they are still spiting out mystery method which I believe is a little old and played out. Damn, I wasn't expecting it to last so long and I was starting to talk myself out of going to the bar.

I convince myself to go and head to the Quiet Woman in Corona Del Mar. I notice I am nervous and I don't know why. Maybe because of the combination of being solo and being in CDM which is known for it's ultra hot girls.

Walk in, say hello to a few ladies as I pass by them, grab a beer and walk back over by the dance floor. I'm starting to get a little in my head, so I start talking to anyone regarding of the hotness factor. I start to feel better, start a few conversations with cougars, they don't go anywhere, and I'm thinking of leaving.

As I am walking away from the table, a guy grabs me and tells me I should go talk to his friend and points me in her direction. I had noticed them earlier, but figured they were together and dismissed it. She is a 45 yr old tan bleach blonde with fake tits. I'll have to go into details later about our interaction, but basically spent the rest of my time at the bar with her both inside and out on the smoking patio.

But here are two points I want to make.

#1 - If you see a girl and guy together, you never know for sure if they are together and you can miss out on opportunities. It so happened this girl was with her male cousin.

#2 - What I was thinking was going to be a horrible night actually turned out pretty good. I was getting in my head and starting to feel some approach anxiety, and if this guy hadn't of stopped me and told me to talk to his cousin, it may have been a bad night. It turns out she noticed me and thought I was cute from the minute she walked in the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment