Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Friday, July 9, 2010

2nd Street in Belmont Shores

I decided that I need to work on my Cold Approach more, as I've been relying too much on match.com and meetup.com for female interactions. It's been hard for me to get back in that headspace of cold approach. Most likely because I know how hard it is. But I know I need to do it. My buddy invited me to an amateur comedy show in Long Beach. It was pretty shitty, but I respect the process, as it is similar to developing your stack in pick-up.

After the show we decided to go out on 2nd Street in Belmont Shores. It's a very young college crowd, but I haven't been down there much so thought it would be cool to check out. While I was out I got a bootycall text, but refrained from getting together in order to stay out.

I wasn't really feeling it, maybe because I am intimidated by how young they were, so I just observed most of the evening, but had an interesting observation watching my friend. He did not approach anybody and seemed happy to resign himself to it being a shitty night and go home empty handed. It made me think, "is this what it's like going out for most guys?" An evening of frustration and then just go home and hope for something a little bit better next time. This is their reality, and I don't want that to be me. There is no reason why I could not work any one of those bars I was in and create a buzz with the social proof I'm able to obtain.

He was waiting for me to make something happen. I knew I could if I wanted to. I feel like I have a limited window to still game these younger college girls at a venue like this, especially since I only have 18 months until I'm 40. If you master the interactions with the young A.D.D. hot college girls, everything after that will be easy. So I am going to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment