Cyrus the Virus PUA

Have a question or a comment? Send me an email....

Friday, June 11, 2010

Charm

There is a book I read called "The Power of Charm: How to Win Anyone Over in Any Situation". A lot of the book is common sense and a regergitation of things from all the rapport books on the market but a lot if it ties into a lot of the inner game stuff people struggle with, but there were a few takes aways I made note of:

*How Charm is defined - The ability some people have to create extraordinary rapport that makes others in their presence feel exceptional.

*How do you learn it? - It's a personality quality and skill you can develop by doing the things that charming people do, and being the kind of person that charming people are. You change your external behaviors by developing and using certain skills, skills that give you control of your personal image that you want others to see, and the inner dynamics over time start to take care of themselves.

So what the book also said, is that first you create the the outward behaviors, the way you walk, talk, and behave - and then you move inward, layer by layer developing the psychological reasons for the behaviors. And by changing our external behaviors, we can influence what others feel and also what we feel inside.

I haven’t had a chance to test the theory, but it makes some sense, and I plan on implementing it to see what the result is. I’m going to try to rely less on canned material and focus more on being in the moment and being fully present in the interaction (not scanning the room for the next person I am going to talk to our the next routine I am going to run). I am going to try and mimic some of the charming qualities of those I find charming, by copying some of their humor, body language, eye contact, and mannerisms.

I tried this a little bit at a wine tasting event I was just at it actually felt really good. I wasn’t “gaming” every girl I came into contact with, but mixing with the entire crowd, intently listening to what each person was saying, and free flowing with the conversation based on the topics that came up. Now I will admit that I did throw in a few routines to generate some sexual attraction with one specific girl I connected with, but it was very organic and spontaneous. We have a date on Sunday. I’ll post on the results after having some time to explore it more.

SO with that being said, here is a great example of Charm in my opinion. I know it's the movies, but if I could have this type of interaction consistently with the females I come into contact with....it would be a DONE deal. The look in his eye, the smile, the chemistry, how intently he is into her, the way they banter. This is one to emulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment